Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A/W 2010 - Roll on Winter Coats

 



So I know it's technically still Summer (even though I haven't seen it myself for a while) but I can't help getting excited about the new A/W collections appearing everywhere. With London Fashion Week hurtling towards us I wanted to just acknowledge the array of STUNNING coats all us ladies have to choose from this season. It's fair to say that the Burberry Prorsum Aviator Jacket is in a league of it's own, but what has really caught my eye is the come back of the women's classic camel coat. Aquascutum has relaunched the concept of sophistication with their tailored skirt suits and ankle length overcoats, whilst Stella McCartney has introduced a new take on the Boyfriend blazer, incorporating a new take on the dinner jacket collar and the mans over coat all rolled into one. I have been walking up and down Regent Street on my way to work, longingly staring into the shop windows owned by the designers of this season, however, a little more saving is required before I can bare to go and try something on without trying to shoplift it.

No comments:

Post a Comment