Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trick cards

No matter how old you are, you can never resist solving a few mind puzzles, especially when they look like this.



I've been rummaging around in my house for games I had when I was younger and came across a pack of playing cards with questions and images on, each of which set out to challenge and trick your mind. I've picked just a few as I thought putting all 52 up was a bit excessive.






I love the amount of ideas and inspiration you can draw from these cards; the graphics, the questions, the concepts. I still enjoy mind puzzles, although these are for children it's something that I think, no matter how old you are, you always want to be able to solve. 




The kind of puzzles we see now each day are ones such as sudoku, crosswords, spot the difference etc and unfortunately we do not see them like this regularly anymore which, when I look at these, makes me think it's such a shame. The graphics and tricks behind each card are so original and are so pleasing whatever age you are....you can't help but get a bit competitive....even if you may be trying to work them all out with a 6 year old (my poor little cousin). 


So glad I found these, think they're so much fun and really hope things like this don't go extinct!



No comments:

Post a Comment