Monday, September 27, 2010

Me and my Fish Eye Camera

So, I have finally had my fish eye camera developed and to be honest, most of them were a bit shocking but I've picked four that remind me of summer in London and in the country, and also make me feel a little bit warmer! I love the images you get with a Fish Eye lense and would really like to be able to incorporate this kind of caption and perception into some of my projects this year. Hopefully next time I go wondering with it I'll take better photos!


3 comments:

  1. I have a fisheye camera and find it really hard to get good pictures of anything other than scenery! I definitely think the fisheye style takes you further into the image as you have to focus more on what you're looking at due to the slight distortion. The image at the top is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much are the fish eye lenses? I have a Nikon.....may have to have a little borrow and a play. Also adore fish eye photos, they can bring a lot of character to the photo. Did you know that they use a type of fish eye lence on BBC studio work to make the studios look bigger and give the effect that there are more audience members than there actually are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I have always wanted a fish-eye lens, but they are so expensive! I am very envious- the photos they produce are so distinctive. I especially love seeing photographs of reflections in curved objects like Christmas baubles- it gives a really weird perspective!

    ReplyDelete